Page 1 of 1
GAMEboy instraments
Posted: May 17th, 2016, 4:35 pm
by phillipPbor
is there a way to make instrument ingredients out of Freeboy color?. like from megaman GBC?
but I heard the megaman GB's.
Re: GAMEboy instraments
Posted: May 18th, 2016, 12:47 am
by brandystarbrite
phillipPbor wrote:is there a way to make instrument ingredients out of Freeboy color?. like from megaman GBC?
but I heard the megaman GB's.
I received your two messages.
But you still haven't answered my question.
What are instrument ingredients?
Are you trying to learn to make certain sounds in Freeboy?

Re: GAMEboy instraments
Posted: May 18th, 2016, 12:57 am
by phillipPbor
brandystarbrite wrote:phillipPbor wrote:is there a way to make instrument ingredients out of Freeboy color?. like from megaman GBC?
but I heard the megaman GB's.
I received your two messages.
But you still haven't answered my question.
What are instrument ingredients?
Are you trying to learn to make certain sounds in Freeboy?

why, yes of corce. needed help i've told you?
Re: GAMEboy instraments
Posted: May 18th, 2016, 1:04 am
by brandystarbrite
I've just watched the two vids you sent me.
Interesting.
So mega man sounds etc. are what you are interested in making.
Cool!
Note: Tutorials take a while to make. They are not always easy to make.
But we have a few chiptune musicians on this Forum.
I'll try and see, if I can make a tut on Free boy sounds. No promises.
It'll take a while.
My suggestion for now: Is to experiment and try and make some sounds in Freeboy.
That way, you'll learn some stuff on you own.
Re: GAMEboy instraments
Posted: May 23rd, 2016, 3:48 am
by brandystarbrite
phillipPbor wrote:is there a way to make instrument ingredients out of Freeboy color?. like from megaman GBC?
but I heard the megaman GB's.
Okay, I made a super simple tut, using
Freeboy.
And I put it in the
Tutorials Section.
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5071&start=20
It's called
Tutorial 6:
Mario coin up sound.
The last tut at the bottom of the page.
See if it sounds 16 bit enough.
I'll be back.
