My first music in Soundcloud

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
https://soundcloud.com/suryae-sp/tropical-winter

So, I just have created my first music. I tough it's great but still need to be remastered. My friends also like it. I wonder what do you think about my music, dear fellow musician?
I think you did a really good job on that! is that the first project you have done in LMMS?
Bravo, Nice piece for your first, with LMMS.
It was so relaxing, I could fall asleep by it.
Pretty good and relaxing.
Me likey.
Congratulations.
What a lovely music track. :)
Very cool and relaxing. 8-)
Luv it!!
And the title Tropical Winter really suits it too.

PS: For a moment there, I almost thought, that this was one of Chill Frogs nice songs.
Jogden139 wrote:I think you did a really good job on that! is that the first project you have done in LMMS?
Thank you for listening! Well, this is not my first project,obviously. But this is my first project that I uploaded to Soundcloud and listened by some of my friends. Thank you for your feedback, by the way.
brandystarbrite wrote:Congratulations.
What a lovely music track. :)
Very cool and relaxing. 8-)
Luv it!!
And the title Tropical Winter really suits it too.

PS: For a moment there, I almost thought, that this was one of Chill Frogs nice songs.
Thank you for your feedback! About the title, I live in a country with a tropical climate (Indonesia). However, about 5 days ago, I was going on for a camp with my friends in Bantir (More exactly in a military barracks in a foot of a mountain). It was colder than I can handle (Even tough it was like, 16-20 Celcius). Strangely enough, that experience inspired me to make this song.

PS: Well, I never listen to Chill Frogs until you mentioned it. So, coincidence? :P