New mixtape in which I produced

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hey all, just put out a mixtape with my friend Brennen, i produced it and I got really weird with the production. His account has only existed for 24 days at the time of writing this. Let me know what you guys think. I quite enjoyed this one.

https://soundcloud.com/stoneheartchan/s ... soundcloud
Cubbyk wrote:Hey all, just put out a mixtape with my friend Brennen, i produced it and I got really weird with the production. https://soundcloud.com/stoneheartchan/s ... soundcloud
Congrats on the high number of plays/listens.
Though I am not a fan, of this type of rap music, or rap overall. I listened to the entire mix tape album.
This is a pretty slammin' album of rap songs.
I'm sure fans of this genre of rap music, will appreciate this band of tracks.

Tips: I noticed that in the 4th song Twoson, the volume on the singers voice, is very low and the music overpowers it.
The last song Nardwaur, seems to go through this same problem too.

Overall, good work to you both. :)
Tips: I noticed that in the 4th song Twoson, the volume on the singers voice, is very low and the music overpowers it.

Thank you very much! after reading your comment, I listened to those tracks through different soundsystems and you are indeed correct! I love this type of feedback. He's getting a pro account soon so we are gonna be fixing those up ASAP!

TBH the amount of plays in such a short time has been suprising to say the least. The response has been really good, but even so, its been a struggle to get any blog or press coverage.
Cubbyk wrote:but even so, its been a struggle to get any blog or press coverage.
And that's always the hardest part. :|
brandystarbrite wrote:
Cubbyk wrote:but even so, its been a struggle to get any blog or press coverage.
And that's always the hardest part. :|
WITHOUT A DOUUUBT!!!!

A remastered version of the ep is now posted if anyone cares to give this release a revisit. Thank you to everyone for all of the crazy amount of support and for helping me reach 1k followers +.
Cubbyk wrote:A remastered version of the ep is now posted if anyone cares to give this release a revisit. Thank you to everyone for all of the crazy amount of support and for helping me reach 1k followers +.
Link?
Or is it the same link? :)