Trouble with drumtrack mapping

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hello there, here's the scenario ;) :
I made a couple of compositions in guitar pro over the years, and I wanted to use LMMS to make them a little more listenable.
Now If I export the GP pro tracks as MIDI files, the bass drum for example is asigned to B1 (23), whereas in my VST that I'm using to synthesize drums, the bassdrum is on C3 (or 36). Since copying and pasting everything would take ages, could someone help me out with a more elegant solution?
Thanks already.
sadly -all midi imports go into the 'general-user-sf' defaults. You will not be able to allocate your own tracks.
You have to do the midi-import, and then insert new presets on all the different tracks.
If you search 'midi' you will find some of my and others tips how to use general midi, but track seperations cant be done
! On the lmms side !
However, You can take your song in guitar pro and make one version for EACH percussion instrument. Then
*export each version to lmms
*copy all notes from each version to n new project
*insert new percussion presets for each
*import rest of the orr. piece to the project
*delete or mute the composite drumtrack
That would split the composite in individual tracks, If that at all is posible with a song from guitar pro... i have nooo idea :p
Br.
That's actually quite an idea, unfortunately I'd have to run the VST 18 or so times to play one drumtrack then (it'd have the advantage that I could easily reassign a snare sound very quickly). :-) Each weighting in at 300 mbs of my ram. It'd work though. While looking into the possibility of splitting my track, I found at least a manual work around.

http://openmidiproject.sourceforge.jp/Sekaiju_en.html
Lets me select the entirety of notes for one specific tone easily, and I can copy and paste them. Now the real fun is that I can also move the entirety of it around so I don't even have to split the track. Would be a useful feature for LMMSs piano window, just for cases like these. I just wish I could do this kinda thing with batch processing. Well, anyway, problem more or less solved. Thanks for the idea ;)