Don't want to make a track too long

Questions about producing? Ask them here.
Have you ever liked what you're doing with a part that's "too much" but want to keep the shortened version of a track?

What'd you do in those type of situations, most people tell me They'd prefer to make the track longer

( even though it's not that nescessary )
DestinyMoonX wrote:Have you ever liked what you're doing with a part that's "too much" but want to keep the shortened version of a track?

What'd you do in those type of situations, most people tell me They'd prefer to make the track longer

( even though it's not that nescessary )
You're not alone there.
I think I and many others, struggle with that same problem sometimes. And in reverse too. :geek:
But in some cases, (depending on the track you're making), a shorter sound track might be better, than a
longer sound track.
And then, there are cases where a short track, sounds so good, making it longer might be a good option. :P
DestinyMoonX wrote:Have you ever liked what you're doing with a part that's "too much" but want to keep the shortened version of a track?
Well, in a case like this, my suggestion is, why not make two versions of the track?
A short version and a long version. That might solve that problem. :)
Call the shorter version a Radio edit, and the longer one producers cut. Problem solved. 8-)
DJ FlyingPankakez wrote:Call the shorter version a Radio edit, and the longer one producers cut. Problem solved. 8-)
Good one. 8-)
brandystarbrite wrote:
DJ FlyingPankakez wrote:Call the shorter version a Radio edit, and the longer one producers cut. Problem solved. 8-)
Good one. 8-)
8-) thanks.