[Trap] A Mystic Warning ** Free Download **

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Here's a trap song I made.
I missed my older style of music... You know, songs like "You're in my way", "My Heart Swells For You"? Those mystical sounding ones. I missed that so I decided to make that again. But, I added in newer stuff that I've been working on to show you guys a nostalgic but new feel. The irony there.
**Note the 808 is supposed to be distorted as it gives a better feel for this song**
Click to listen:
The Chill Fox wrote:Here's a trap song I made.
I missed my older style of music... You know, songs like "You're in my way", "My Heart Swells For You"? Those mystical sounding ones. I missed that so I decided to make that again. But, I added in newer stuff that I've been working on to show you guys a nostalgic but new feel. The irony there.
I think that's why, I like this track. It has your old school, mystical Chill Froggy vibe to it.
And that Chill Froggy vibe, is tranquil and lovely as always. Good work dude. :)

Also, if you plan on making more, of those old school, mystical relaxing style of tracks again,
feel free to make more and post them here. 8-)
alright, glad that you liked it! I'll be incorporating more chillstyle trap/hiphop cause I love making trap but I love making chill :)
The Chill Fox wrote:alright, glad that you liked it! I'll be incorporating more chillstyle trap/hiphop cause I love making trap but I love making chill :)
Yay! :D

Oh, I wanted ask, as ridiculous as this sounds, are you and Leche the same person?
I noticed anytime you post a song, he posts a song right after? He! He! :lol:

Or is that, a cool Canadian thing? 8-)

PS: Sorry for the silly questions, by the way. :)
haha no, not the same person although... He is my brother :) That's why we're always looking to collab with each other... It's pretty easy to go across the house just to talk to him about it :P
*Gasp* the secret's out! Lol.
The Chill Fox wrote:haha no, not the same person although... He is my brother :) That's why we're always looking to collab with each other... It's pretty easy to go across the house just to talk to him about it :P
Wooah! Oh okay. Cool! :D
Leche wrote:*Gasp* the secret's out! Lol.
This comment ^ made me laugh. Lol! :lol:
heads up, leche and I are making a trap collab. You'll see it in a couple of days :)
The Chill Fox wrote:heads up, leche and I are making a trap collab. You'll see it in a couple of days :)
Yay!! :D
Great job mate. I'm still impressed, that people can make so good and proffesional sounding tracks with LMMS.
(*cough* Unlike me *cough* ;D)