The Fear - Ambient Electro (Ben Howard Cover)

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Good evening,

Here's what I've been working on for the last week:

The Fear - Ben Howard (Ambient Electro Cover)

I don't think I've spent any free time doing anything but this, honestly. It's been painful at times, and very tedious getting very small things to work, but I've reached a point where I'm happy enough to say it's finished. Sometimes it's best not to overwork something, I think.

Let me know what you think :)
NectarMarine wrote:Good evening,
Here's what I've been working on for the last week:
The Fear - Ben Howard (Ambient Electro Cover)
This is lovely. I like how it sounds. :D
NectarMarine wrote:I don't think I've spent any free time doing anything but this, honestly. It's been painful at times, and very tedious getting very small things to work,
Believe me when I say, I know that feeling, when making music.
NectarMarine wrote:Sometimes it's best not to overwork something, I think.
Yep. In the case of music, sometimes it is better to take things lightly.
Overworking sometimes gets me no where. :P
Thank you :D yeah, I think it's easier to tell when something's wrong but you can't quite work out what. Every time I played it back I found something else not quite right haha.
After you've listened to it 1000 times it's difficult to tell whether it's even good any more :P
NectarMarine wrote:Thank you :D yeah, I think it's easier to tell when something's wrong but you can't quite work out what. Every time I played it back I found something else not quite right haha.
After you've listened to it 1000 times it's difficult to tell whether it's even good any more :P
It's good, believe us... So very clean sounding, very chilled vibe!
Jogden139 wrote:It's good, believe us... So very clean sounding, very chilled vibe!
Cheers! It's not easy to get it to sound clean and professional, particularly the percussion.. I'm not as good as I'd like to be but practice makes perfect eh. :)
NectarMarine wrote:
Jogden139 wrote:It's good, believe us... So very clean sounding, very chilled vibe!
Cheers! It's not easy to get it to sound clean and professional, particularly the percussion.. I'm not as good as I'd like to be but practice makes perfect eh. :)
yup just keep grindin' out progress each track I find I learn at least 1 thing I could improve upon..