New song "Don't Put Your Guard Down"

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hello all, check out my latest track, let us know what you think of it!
https://soundcloud.com/justin-thomas-og ... guard-down
Not bad at all dude.
You're getting better. Much better.
brandystarbrite wrote:Not bad at all dude.
Thanks Brandy! Isn't it amazing how much there is to learn at this game.. and if it's true what they say that "practice makes perfect" than I must be on the right track.. Always progressing with each song usually learning a bit by bit how to come up with a hit!I'm so ill when I spit, I could sneeze out a hit! (wait til I start rapping and getting into trap, lol)
Jogden139 wrote:
brandystarbrite wrote:Not bad at all dude.
Thanks Brandy! Isn't it amazing how much there is to learn at this game.. and if it's true what they say that "practice makes perfect" than I must be on the right track.. Always progressing with each song usually learning a bit by bit how to come up with a hit!I'm so ill when I spit, I could sneeze out a hit! (wait til I start rapping and getting into trap, lol)
There sure is. Lol, that would be hilarious.
Jogden139 wrote:(wait til I start rapping and getting into trap, lol)
Good rapping. You definitely have skillz. :)
But I would say,......(wait til I start rapping and getting into trapping, lol.) Wrrrrd. 8-)

I'm curious to hear your rap songs and we'll definitely check it out, as soon as you post them. Take your time. 8-)
brandystarbrite wrote:
Jogden139 wrote:(wait til I start rapping and getting into trap, lol)
Good rapping. You definitely have skillz. :)
But I would say,......(wait til I start rapping and getting into trapping, lol.) Wrrrrd. 8-)

I'm curious to hear your rap songs and we'll definitely check it out, as soon as you post them. Take your time. 8-)
Nice one brandy 8-)
I hear progress!
Good track, well done!
A few points I'd like to point out:
- at around 1:04 my ears hurt when I listen to his short part
- some instruments are out of beat
- and the hihat that starts at 2:35 is too loud in my opinion