Page 1 of 1

[Trap] Bandit - Free download!

Posted: October 12th, 2016, 6:53 pm
by The Chill Fox
Here's a heavy trap song I made. It took a lot out of me to make this. I hope you enjoy and as always, I love critical feedback :)
Have a listen:
https://soundcloud.com/thechillfrog/bandit-freedownload
:)

Re: [Trap] Bandit - Free download!

Posted: October 12th, 2016, 9:38 pm
by DJ FlyingPankakez
The Chill Fox wrote:Here's a heavy trap song I made. It took a lot out of me to make this. I hope you enjoy and as always, I love critical feedback :)
Have a listen:
https://soundcloud.com/thechillfrog/bandit-freedownload
:)
Please excuse my ignorance, (I don't typically listen to trap, not my favorite) but I couldn't tell if there was a drop. Maybe I just don't know much about trap. Other than the lyrics, well put together song! :D

Re: [Trap] Bandit - Free download!

Posted: October 13th, 2016, 12:07 am
by brandystarbrite
This is one interesting Trap song, about a bandit. :)
Despite the mild language in the lyrics Lol, this is a well made track Chill Fox. :D
And speaking of the cover art, it is very bandity looking. Ha! Ha! :D

Re: [Trap] Bandit - Free download!

Posted: October 13th, 2016, 2:03 am
by The Chill Fox
that's not ignorant, Pankakez :) Hmmm idk... There is a rise although it's kind of hard to hear the drop percussion, I admit.

Thanks brandy! :)

Re: [Trap] Bandit - Free download!

Posted: November 19th, 2017, 1:55 pm
by JideAholic
It's a pity that I did not found this audio track. But there are so many great music on soundcloud, I found that there are some free and quick methods to save soundcloud tracks:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... gnci?hl=en
http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/ti ... cloud.html

Re: [Trap] Bandit - Free download!

Posted: November 20th, 2017, 8:41 pm
by D.Ipsum
The link is broken.