My first released Rap song - Writers Block

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hey guys :) I made a rap song. Woot! I made the rap and the instrumental. enjoy <3

https://soundcloud.com/tinktonk/tink-to ... -block-rap

[Note: I use a different account for my raps and singing (which there is more to come) so please make sure to follow TiNK ToNK as well :)]
Chill Fox is rapping now! Yippee! 8-)
This is a good try at rap. And I like the melody and the name of the music track too. :)

Suggestions and observations:
Raise the volume of the entire track a bit more. It sounds a bit to low, in volume. :)

There were instances in the track, where the music drowned out your singing.

There were also parts in the song, where you tried to catch up, with the melody of the track.
Don't worry about that, because it is not always easy, to sing in time with the music. :)

On another note, it's a good thing this song is short, which makes it super duper easier, to fix the problems.

Overall, you get a round of applause for a good try at rap.
I give it a 7.8 outta 10. 8-)
Thanks! This is very helpful. thanks man :)
Yeah, there are parts where my rap doesn't fit and I've noticed once the hip hop beat comes in, my voice is drowned out. I'm working on a couple of other rap songs now and I'm glad I saw this post as I will be taking it into mind. Thanks man! :)
The Chill Fox wrote:Thanks! This is very helpful. thanks man :)
Yeah, there are parts where my rap doesn't fit and I've noticed once the hip hop beat comes in, my voice is drowned out. I'm working on a couple of other rap songs now and I'm glad I saw this post as I will be taking it into mind. Thanks man! :)
No probs. Glad to help. 8-)
Not bad for a first. I'd say work on your projection, that is, talk past the mic, rather than directly at it. Should help your delivery some. Also, bsb gave you some great advice. I agree, vox got a little lost. I like that clap. though, I think some reverb would make it extra epic.
Huh, interesting! I got to try that out now :) Thanks for the feedback ^-^
You know, that's actually pretty good.