[40 followers special] Rise of the Nations.

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
https://soundcloud.com/maximum-official ... he-nations
By your help I FINALLY got around the 40 followers milestone. Thanks a lot for your support and helping me with my tracks!
And for this special occassion for me, here's a little shortie made by me for you, while my Never Come Back track is being accepted. Hope you will like it!
Nice beginning. Very epic B)
when the trance lead come in and the punch snare with that bell, it sounds nice :)
then at the 2:00 mark I love the piano variation. Very beautiful. Amazing job :)
The Chill Fox wrote:Nice beginning. Very epic B)
when the trance lead come in and the punch snare with that bell, it sounds nice :)
then at the 2:00 mark I love the piano variation. Very beautiful. Amazing job :)
Thanks a lot! Glad you liked it.
Beautiful music.
The start up, with the pad sounds, followed by the piano melody playing along with it, is really cool.
After 1:00 secs is like the best parts for me.

Ha! Ha! I like the cool looking Regular show cover art. They seem party happy for your rise in followers. Woohoo!! 8-)
And congrats on getting 40 followers. That is no easy feat these days. :D
brandystarbrite wrote:Beautiful music.
The start up, with the pad sounds, followed by the piano melody playing along with it, is really cool.
After 1:00 secs is like the best parts for me.

Ha! Ha! I like the cool looking Regular show cover art. They seem party happy for your rise in followers. Woohoo!! 8-)
And congrats on getting 40 followers. That is no easy feat these days. :D
Thanks a lot. :P
Yeah, getting 40 followers was a huge surprise for me.
P.S. Regular Show is amazing.
Also, here's something special:
My song might be on Sonorous (a label with ~295 followers)!
Congrats dude! Now, don't stop making good music! :D
DJ FlyingPankakez wrote:Congrats dude! Now, don't stop making good music! :D
Can't stop - won't stop! :)