Page 1 of 1

Gnome Xang

Posted: December 8th, 2016, 4:27 pm
by Franny23dmt
project i started about 1 week & a half ago when I discovered LMMS!

Only the Gnome Xang tracks (first 9 )


https://soundcloud.com/franny23

Re: Gnome Xang

Posted: December 11th, 2016, 9:29 pm
by DJ FlyingPankakez
Franny23dmt wrote:project i started about 1 week & a half ago when I discovered LMMS!

Only the Gnome Xang tracks (first 9 )


https://soundcloud.com/franny23
nice tracks!

Re: Gnome Xang

Posted: December 15th, 2016, 7:05 pm
by Franny23dmt
thanks!

Re: Gnome Xang

Posted: October 9th, 2017, 5:46 pm
by Franny23dmt

Re: Gnome Xang

Posted: October 10th, 2017, 1:28 am
by D.Ipsum
Is it a new version of your track called Jesus Fucking My God?

Re: Gnome Xang

Posted: October 11th, 2017, 5:15 pm
by Franny23dmt
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
October 10th, 2017, 1:28 am
Is it a new version of your track called Jesus Fucking My God?
no that is an old trolling track

Re: Gnome Xang

Posted: October 11th, 2017, 10:08 pm
by D.Ipsum
I thought they were pretty similar.

Re: Gnome Xang

Posted: October 11th, 2017, 10:52 pm
by Erothynomus
Franny23dmt wrote: ↑
December 8th, 2016, 4:27 pm
project i started about 1 week & a half ago when I discovered LMMS!

Only the Gnome Xang tracks (first 9 )


https://soundcloud.com/franny23
I love this music

https://soundcloud.com/franny23/untld-untld

It's yours?

Re: Gnome Xang

Posted: October 12th, 2017, 10:06 pm
by Franny23dmt
Erothynomus wrote: ↑
October 11th, 2017, 10:52 pm
Franny23dmt wrote: ↑
December 8th, 2016, 4:27 pm
project i started about 1 week & a half ago when I discovered LMMS!

Only the Gnome Xang tracks (first 9 )


https://soundcloud.com/franny23
I love this music

https://soundcloud.com/franny23/untld-untld

It's yours?

that is from a compilation i was supposed to release on my label sundance, but I had shit come up & have had to stop publishing for a few years to get back running

Re: Gnome Xang

Posted: October 13th, 2017, 12:34 pm
by Erothynomus
Franny23dmt wrote: ↑
October 12th, 2017, 10:06 pm
Erothynomus wrote: ↑
October 11th, 2017, 10:52 pm
Franny23dmt wrote: ↑
December 8th, 2016, 4:27 pm
project i started about 1 week & a half ago when I discovered LMMS!

Only the Gnome Xang tracks (first 9 )


https://soundcloud.com/franny23
I love this music

https://soundcloud.com/franny23/untld-untld

It's yours?

that is from a compilation i was supposed to release on my label sundance, but I had shit come up & have had to stop publishing for a few years to get back running
I liked it anyway, excellent job.

I've never sounded on any label, and I see a dark future for me in that, hahahaha