Lost in the Music

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
New track guys and this is easilly the best work I've done. Please let me know what you think :)

https://soundcloud.com/djvoid-official/ ... -the-music
Awesome!! :D
Oooo!! That start up and that rapid playing arpy synth melody, almost got me lost in the music. :D
Fun, energetic track dude. :D
brandystarbrite wrote:Awesome!! :D
Oooo!! That start up and that rapid playing arpy synth melody, almost got me lost in the music. :D
Fun, energetic track dude. :D
Thanks, yeah I had a great time with this one. I think I honestly found my style. I'm not sure what to call this odd mix of hardcore and dubstep, but I really feel it though and I love it :)
I quite agree, this is your best work so far! I love it! I tend to dislike dubstep (sorry for the lovers of dubstep, you guys keep on making dubstep :)) but this is an amazing exception! I love the composition... Just so great. Definitely reposting. btw what bpm is this song at cause I noticed that piano is going reaaally fast...
Ooo I like the 3:14 part where it's kinda quiet and you just hear the melody <3
The Chill Fox wrote:I quite agree, this is your best work so far! I love it! I tend to dislike dubstep (sorry for the lovers of dubstep, you guys keep on making dubstep :)) but this is an amazing exception! I love the composition... Just so great. Definitely reposting. btw what bpm is this song at cause I noticed that piano is going reaaally fast...
Ooo I like the 3:14 part where it's kinda quiet and you just hear the melody <3
It's at 140BPM just the piano is cut time :p And thanks for the repost man, it means a lot :)