Drumstep song still working on it

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Slow progress, It like 60-75% done?

Right now i'm struggling with the sounds and the melody.
Share your opinion and what i should improve!
Noire wrote:EDIT; I FORGOT TO POST THE LINK

https://soundcloud.com/lostmelodyagain/ ... lmost-done
nice melodies, but it sounds a tad hollow. then again, i am on my phone listening to it. just a tip, maybe add a bit of reverb and some lower notes to your chordal plucks. If you wanna understand what im talking about, listen to the original and vip versions of my song Lux. Ill comment again once i get a chance to listen with my studio headset.
This track, really has a mystifying sound to it. :o
And the looping melody is really nice. :)
Nice to see, you're trying to improve this track. :D

My suggestion, is to make some more melody variations, to add on more coolness to the track. 8-)

The drum kick sound is cool and suits this track, but I think it should sound a bit fuller.
Probably, add some Calf reverb to it, to make it sound really full and nice. :D

Adding in a few more sounds, effects and stuff, will make your music track, sound fuller and nicer.

From 3:12 secs to the end of the track, reminds me a bit of the water stage, in Zelda Links Awakening. :D
davisjacobym wrote:
Noire wrote:EDIT; I FORGOT TO POST THE LINK

https://soundcloud.com/lostmelodyagain/ ... lmost-done
nice melodies, but it sounds a tad hollow. then again, i am on my phone listening to it. just a tip, maybe add a bit of reverb and some lower notes to your chordal plucks. If you wanna understand what im talking about, listen to the original and vip versions of my song Lux. Ill comment again once i get a chance to listen with my studio headset.
Oh geez... this song is so hollow...

No bass, no chordal synths to support what you got going on... you really need to add some stuff or it's just going to stay really hollow. Take a listen to songs by MitiS--he's a great drumstep artist. A few songs I can recommend by him are Foundations (feat. Adara), Living Colour, and his remix of the League of Legends song The Boy Who Shattered Time.