How can I use LMMS to sequence multi-note samples?

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
I'm just getting started using LMMS. It seems like it's mainly intended to make songs using individual notes, but I'd like to create tracks using sampled riffs that are several notes long, drum fills, etc.

I can drop samples into the song editor by creating a sample track instrument and opening the samples, but let's say I want to make a section of a song that has the same drum fill 4 times in a row. I want each measure to be the length of the fill--how do I do this?

And how can I stretch out one sample so that it's the same length as another, or twice as long? If I have one 4/4 measure of a guitar solo that I want to loop over a drum break that's two measures of 4/4, I'd like to make sure that if I put two instances of the guitar solo in a row, that there won't be any silence between them and that the two measures of guitar will finish at the same time as the drum break. Can I do this in LMMS, or do I have to use another tool (e.g. Audacity) to stretch the samples so they match each other?
Can I do this in LMMS, or do I have to use another tool (e.g. Audacity) to stretch the samples so they match each other?
You need audacity
Sample-stretch is not in lmms, and you will have another problem. In lmms a sample will only play from its 0-pos, so you cant hear samples if the playhead is anywhere else in the sample. So if you have a drum-loop of say 8 bar, in bar 16 pos, and you like to fit in some solo 3 bars in, you wil not hear the drum-loop if you do not restart the playhead at bar 16 -every- time!
You will find that lmms indeed is meant to work with composed notes, not sample patchworks.
The right tool for that is sony-Azid

b.r.