Send Channels

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Is there a possibility to send multiple FX channels to another FX channel? I mean like the Send Channels in FL Studio, where you can set the output of any FX channel to a Send channel, then apply effects to the send channel.

It would be great for applying effects for the whole drum set, because I already use different effects on Bass, Snare and Hihats, now If I want to fade in/out I have to apply the same filter automatation to every single FX channel.
Is there a possibility to send multiple FX channels to another FX channel?
No
..that was a short answer. :p

B.r.
Nothing like this yet afaik... You're not alone though. Chaining effects (or whatever the process is called) is something that I thought would be cool too.

However, it is possible to apply FX at the instrument level (FX tab on instrument controls), and those instrument effects can pass through to the FX channels. (And you can send multiple instruments to an FX channel.) So it is possible to have one extra layer of control at the instrument level. The only catch is that it doesn't seem to be 100% consistent. Not all effects seem to work clearly this way, and I think doing this is one of the few things that can trigger a bug or two which may cause an instrument to drop out or possibly crashing LMMS. (In LMMS, it seems preferable in terms of stability to apply FX via FX channels rather than on the instruments.)

Yet it doesn't crash consistently, and it does work ok more often than not, so if you want to try this go ahead. Just make sure if you're going to try this with a song project you like that you should save the one re-arranged using both instrument and channel effects separate from the original. (So if whatever you're doing does cause a crash, you'll still have a usable original of the project file.)

Not a perfect solution, but it could be considered a workaround of sorts.
First of all, shouldn't this be in the wish list?
Second, do you want to use this only for sidechain compression, or will it have other uses? Because I saw this tutorial called "sound like Deadmau5 with LMMS" or something like that, and the guy explained a workaround to side chain compression, but not general sidechaining/sends, so if sidechaining is all you want to to, check that. If it isn't, you're out of luck, and should wait a couple years.