VST and Linux

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Hello

I am considering moving to Linux, hence I will be using LMMS, yet I am worried about my Waves Platinum Bundle.
My sole question is will I be able to use it under the Linux environment? Or shall I sell it as a 2nd hand?, which i`m not interested in :evil:

Best,
Daniel
Hold onto it. A bit longer.

Lmms 0.4.14 is in the works. They have already released a 0.4.14 Release candidate demo version already. For "Test," purposes.

It may probably work with the current Lmms on Linux. Or the next version Lmms 0.4.14 whenever it comes out this year.

And it may possibly work in Linux Enviroment.

Alot of Lmms Users use Linux. So you're in luck.

Unfortunately for me................."I use Windows 7." :shock:

So hold onto your, Waves Platinum Bundle. Just a little bit longer.

Hope that helped. :)
I have never used this plugin bundle, but chances are it will work in the next version of LMMS as there is heavy development going on regarding vst/(i) integration, i have been testing the latest patches and there is good improvements ;)
mikobuntu wrote:I have never used this plugin bundle, but chances are it will work in the next version of LMMS as there is heavy development going on regarding vst/(i) integration, i have been testing the latest patches and there is good improvements ;)

Wow! That's great news. Glad to hear they're really into the Vst integration. That's Great news for many Lmms users. Including myself. :)

I don't mind testing the 0.4.14 release candidate, but I'm making serious Music on Lmms these day's. And if I stop, "I might lose my ideas!" :shock:

Sorry for being "off topic" here, but.............Feel free to check out my Dsk Vst list of Dsk Vst's that work in Lmms 0.4.13. It's in the General Section of the Lmms Forums.
I hope the Developers enjoy, reading it too. I'll post more tomorrow.