'Humanizer' feature

Got a great idea for the future of LMMS? Post it here.
Forum rules

Make sure to search to see if your idea has been posted before! Check our issue tracker as well, just to make sure you are not posting a duplicate: https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/issues

I would like to see a 'humanizer' feature that I have heard other DAWs offer. I assume that this feature would slightly alter note positions, durations, and velocities to make the music sound more authentic. I guess a "% humanization" knob would be useful as well. I also think that this would be best implemented on a per-track basis, as the appropriate kinds of errors to introduce are instrument specific. It might be that this feature could only function during the export process. Thank you for taking this suggestion into consideration.
You can try out Hydrogen drum sequenser and see how you like the humanizer function?

One of the advantages of using computer for making music is that they don´t make any faults, ever... However a tiny bit of humanization I think sound nice, but again that probably is because I don´t hear the effect...

Thought to let you know that you can add new requested features here: https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_ ... rce=navbar
While humanizing an individual tracks tempo automatically isn't really an option in LMMS currently, one can mimic other aspects of humanization with LFO controllers and/or automation tracks. For example one could humanize impact volume by connecting a LFO controler to it. To add a bit more randomness one could use a second LFO to control the base of the fist LFO. For even more variation one could add a RC Lowpass filter 12x to something like a drum, and then either assign another pair of LFO controllers to the cutoff, or assign the same ones that are assigned to the volume control. If you don't mind a little manual work you can add an automation track that controls the base value of the second LFO controller to emphasize key points.
The above advice, or you could just shift the notes lightly in the piano roll.