Droppin' heavy into 2017 call it, "DubZone"

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
https://soundcloud.com/justin-thomas-ogden/dubzone
Hope y'all like it :) I delayed the release of this particular track for quite some time, re-mastering it as best as my ears can get it and than asking for input from others, so yeah, i be you'll be clicking the <3, re-post, follow! and dont forget to leave a comment here and there so i know you've heard it! 8-)
This is good, keep it up! :)
peefTube Music wrote:This is good, keep it up! :)
Thank you! I plan to step it up another notch with my next track, and the one after that one. babysteps, yet slow n steady wins the race!
After listening to it, I'll admit, you're on a roll to hitting it nice musically. This sounds good.
From 2:59 secs to 3:18 secs, you're on to something, that's electro dubstep right in that part there. :D

It's amazing, how you have improved so fast musically, in such a short period of time.
Great accomplishment, especially on this music track and it shows. :)
I'm curious to see, what you come up with next time.
brandystarbrite wrote:After listening to it, I'll admit, you're on a roll to hitting it nice musically. This sounds good.
From 2:59 secs to 3:18 secs, you're on to something, that's electro dubstep right in that part there. :D

It's amazing, how you have improved so fast musically, in such a short period of time.
Great accomplishment, especially on this music track and it shows. :)
I'm curious to see, what you come up with next time.
Yeah except i thought electro dubstep has the 4 on the floor kick drum pattern,.. but, I did, switch it to that at about 3:48 til the end of the song,.. Yeah really like how those drops turned out, they took alot of work piecing together synth shots and bass synths, I really took my time in selecting what sounds to use where.. kept it kinda rhythmic if you could call it that.. And you know i was looking through my messages today and it was like only a month ago i was struggling with the basics of producing a dubstep track, and just a month later Ive published a track that everybody seems to like, and thats the name of the game! I'm so glad there is great fans surrounding me to show me the support I need to keep up the good work. btw I broke my record for likes in just the first day of releasing the track, I'm up to 20 hearts when my previous record was 15 on my most recent track before this one. so yeah, I'm stoked that the hard work pays off with a little recognition. I feel like my journey into the depths of the electronic music industry has only just begun and I too, cannot wait to see what I can come up with next!
sorry for long rant just expressing myrespect for this game