Annoying VERY loud short buzz in my LMMS

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Eyy guys, this is not the first time I have experienced some problems with LMMS. I actually ignore the bug where it crashes after you leave it 20 minutes in the air without using it since I just know that you save the files when you leave. But, I have some problems that are really annoying that it ruined me... for real.

When I was remastering my composition "Spring Wind" and I was just organizing my instrument's (Mallets) FX chain, something weird happened. On the time I right clicked the FX (LADSPA Multiband EQ) and move it up, there was a loud high frequency buzz/white noise that's and lasted for few milliseconds. And when I move it up again, the buzz appeared again and it became louder and louder and louder and louder and louder and loudeASDFGHHJHSTGJITERUIFTHIWEUQUIGTEVUIGTEIRURTHEITH ERUIFTHEIRUTHEUIRTHEIRUTHWERU IGTRUIEETHEUIGTWEUGTBIERGTEORGTEPT YRLIRYRCUKERCUEYAWEJR;UJAWETIPAW UEIRC RETYBAEVORITYHAEROTYERAUOBTYERT

So, that was late night and I got terrible anxiety attack for that :cry: It's so bad my face turned pale. I was still conscious and stopped it by closing the program. I checked my other files and they're alright. Later, when I made my ambient track and inserted the stereo EQ to remove the high frequencies while the spectrum analyzer is shown and I try to move the knobs while the song is playing, there was a big, LOUDER buzz that is thrice louder than an instrument playing (and you could hear it even you are not wearing a headphone with thick foam). The difference is that it is not like a white noise in the previous and it was in "lower frequency" or lower sound. "BBZZZZZZZZZZTTTT." It lasted for a half of a second and then I decided to leave composing that day.

I tried a cure for it by uninstalling LMMS and installing it again, but it may have made the situation worse... even if you're just clicking the "preview sound" that is found right the instrument name and left of the volume, the strange buzz also... appear. I dunno how to fix this, I don't want to reach the situation where even exporting or playing the song the buzz will interrupt. I think LMMS killed the sound card... maybe?????????????????? I am purely clueless about engineering in sounds and their relation to electronics.

PLeASe help on how to remove this :) I might quit using this software someday

EDIT: EVEN THE SONG IS PLAYING :cry: :cry: :cry:

LMMS 1.1.3
Latency: 5.8 ms; Frames: 256
Windows 7 32-bit
Intel Core Duo 2.20 GHz (what a crappy processor...)
2 GB RAM
Works without eating the whole memory even 10+ heavy ZASFX presets are playing
LADSPA Multiband EQ has a flaw and should not be used
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3374
vortexsupernova wrote: On the time I right clicked the FX (LADSPA Multiband EQ) and move it up, there was a loud high frequency buzz/white noise that's and lasted for few milliseconds.
LADSPA Multiband EQ has a flaw and should not be used
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3374
The bug in question should be fixed in the latest development release, 1.2.0-rc2
https://lmms.io/download/#windows
zonkmachine wrote:should be fixed in the latest development release, 1.2.0-rc2
https://lmms.io/download/#windows
I will get to tests of FX-plugins later this week ..i ..hope, but it was ok in one of the pre-pre's :D
We're not in shortage of plugins. :)