Couple of questions about syncing with tempo and stuff

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hey guys,

So, I'm kinda new with LMMS, but I can already see that this is going to be my favorite music making software! However, I just have a couple of questions about some things.

1:

Is it possible to sync the oscillation of a bass with the tempo of the song? For example, in one of my projects I am working on, I have the Future Bass TripleOscillator in my project, however, the oscillation (or how fast the the wave goes. Not really sure if I am using the right term, or how else to explain it other than how fast it wubs. :) ) does not sync with the tempo of my project (140 BPM). Is there a way to change this?

2:

Is there a way to change the oscillation, as mentioned in my previous question, by hand as the song goes on instead of creating a new copy of that instrument and making it different and then switching to that when you want the faster/slower oscillation? Think dubstep.

3:

Is there also a way to do this same thing mentioned in #1 with arpeggios? Just wondering. That would also be helpful.

Thanks a lot guys. I'm sure you'll be a great help.

-Silent
LMMS has some limitations but you can take those limitations to be your strong point.....Use the Metronome to Fix your Tempo First and then lay down your melodies...bass....and other stuff.....Its very important to have you Tempo Right Kinda....If you change the tempo manually after laying down the melodies and so, they will automatically hear the same...The time interval (and hence the play speed) will always be the same.....
I am only answering this post because binandadas seemingly doesn't know that you can sync to tempo by choosing "tempo sync" in the right click context menu on some knobs.
Or else I would never have commented on this one year old post.