Page 1 of 1

AFP Bug

Posted: March 2nd, 2017, 5:43 am
by ACYDE Music
Hey guys,
I'm working on a new song, but I encountered a pretty frustrating bug.
When I change start and end points on an audio file in the AFP, the changes won't be made in the exported song. For example I change an end point on a reversed clap or snare, but in the exported project the reversed clap keeps on playing after the endpoint. When I reopen the project all settings in AFP are resetted and I have to change them again.

Hope this report helps at LMMS developement.

ACYDE

Re: AFP Bug

Posted: March 2nd, 2017, 9:50 am
by musikbear
Lmms version? :)

Re: AFP Bug

Posted: March 2nd, 2017, 7:40 pm
by zonkmachine

Re: AFP Bug

Posted: March 2nd, 2017, 8:41 pm
by musikbear
zonkmachine wrote:A known issue
Darn impressive that you can remember a bug from May16 :!:

Re: AFP Bug

Posted: March 4th, 2017, 12:12 am
by ACYDE Music
I use the beta version of 2.0.

Re: AFP Bug

Posted: March 4th, 2017, 3:35 am
by zonkmachine
ACYDE Music wrote:I use the beta version of 2.0.
Yes, 1.2. It's one of the milestone bugs for the next stable LMMS release.

Re: AFP Bug

Posted: March 4th, 2017, 9:39 am
by ACYDE Music
Oh, thx for clarification :)
Hope this gets fixed, good luck in developement!