Questions on LMMS

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Hi, I have some questions to ask the community, I hope I will get some answers. Here they are:

1/ I noticed the last version of LMMS is dated since February 2012! If this is true, why it is taking time for a new update and if there is one, when it will be?

2/ I have heard most VSTs which crash, is caused by a faulty of the "Vestige" plugin. If this is true, are you going to correct the bug?

3/ Some people think LMMS is a dying tool, is it true?

4/ What is the future of LMMS? Will there be new features?

Thank
1. True. LMMS is made by regular people on their spare time, therefore it has taken a long time until the next release.

2. VeSTige is the plugin LMMS uses to run vsti´s, and I guess it can not yet handle every VST as good as others. It highly depends on your computers RAM too.

3. NO! It is far from dead. The next release could be right around the corner (here soon). It is in testing stage right now, but again to finally release that version, some people must take some time to report bugs and of course fix them.

4. Yup. The new version 0.4.14 comes with some new feautures! :D Don´t know them all, so you can check them out ;)