Triple Oscillator for use in Logic

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
A friend of mine uses Logic and wants to download the Triple Oscillator as AU or other Mac-compatible format. Is this available? I did some searching and could not find it. Is Triple Oscillator LMMS-only?

Thanks in advance.
smalltock wrote:A friend of mine uses Logic and wants to download the Triple Oscillator as AU or other Mac-compatible format. Is this available? I did some searching and could not find it. Is Triple Oscillator LMMS-only?

Thanks in advance.
Being an Lmms user, From what I know, Lmms' Triple Oscillator was built specifically for Lmms.
Just like for eg. The Fruity Loops Triple Oscillator, "was built for, coded etc. to be used specifically, for the FL Studio Daw."
The same goes for most other Open Source or paid DAWS. AKA Digital Audio Workstation's.
But I'm not an Lmms programmer, so I'm not sure.

If you want, you can try the ZynADDSUBFX Vst plugin. I've read it can be used with other Open Source DAW's or as a stand alone.
You can do research on ZynAddSubFX, if you desire. Try Wiki. ;)
It's a very good Vst plugin, that can make tons of new and unusual sound effects. eg. Choirs, Trance Plucks, House Plucks etc.
And can do stuff, that alot of other free and paid Vst's can't do. Some people hail it as the "King of Vst's! Lol!
I personally don't blame them there. Lol!

If that doesn't help you, Stick around. Someone else might be able to help you, better than me.
I hope that helps. Bye.
Ah I'm not the one who needs it. I'm a user of both FL Studio and LMMS. This is for a friend of mine who uses Logic on a Mac. Thank you for the answer, though. What he really wants is a high-quality free synth similar to 3xosc...and triple oscillator is pretty much a 3xosc clone.
Oh! Okay. Well then,............Check out DSK Vsts.

Or you, or he, can check my list of Dsk Vst's that work in Lmms 0.4.13.by Brandystarbrite. Which is located "here," in this "General section."

I explain indepth, what each one does. Some are similar to Lmms Triple Oscillator.

Your friend can read through it if he wants. I hope he, or anyone else enjoys reading or looking through the list.
It was alot of hard work, to write up and put that list on the Lmms forum, for everyone to see. There are no Dsk Vst lists, on the net, that tells people what each one of these Dsk Vst's do. (I checked many times.)
The Lmms Wiki has a few of them.

The one I put on the Lmms forum has about 32 or 34. :shock:
I think they work in Logic too. Hmmm............ :geek:
So enjoy!