Reverse/invert polarity ?

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Hi there!

I'm new to this forum and to LMMS. I had been playing with FL studio some years ago. In the meanwhile I switched from windows to Ubuntu and I'm considering allocating some time to music mixing/composition again. LMMS looks like a very nice tool.

The Question:

Does LMMS has, at any sound processing level, the option to invert/reverse the polarity of an input sample? For those familiar to FL studio, this is accessible there as a tickbox ("Reverse Polarity") in the SMP tab of the channel settings menu.

This should literally invert the wavefront of the sound, an effect that the ear can't recognize, but can be used very effectively for signal extraction, for instance when one wants to extract the voice part from a song, while leaving out the beat, drums etc. This can be sometimes done (depending on the song) by overlapping the original (input) song with the inverted one and translating one of them by a certain number of beat sequences (16,32,64 ... beats).

Thanks!
Alex
There's the "inverter" LADSPA plugin which comes with LMMS, you can use it on any instrument or sample track by adding it to the effect chain, either directly to the instrument/sample track or to the designated fx channel.