So I made this track:
https://soundcloud.com/user-64509083/contrast-3/s-vBLOQ
any input would be appreciated
https://soundcloud.com/user-64509083/contrast-3/s-vBLOQ
any input would be appreciated
not really, I'm just working around mastering. but if there's any specific parts you think are boring, I really would want to spice them up with maybe a pad, rhythmic gates, or filter automation..D.Ipsum wrote: ↑October 11th, 2017, 10:43 pmVery exciting track! I like the little details, there is a lot to listen to. The use of the effects is also good. Transitions between the different parts work well.
I would also say it's a bit long. But maybe it's because I'm tired ...
Is this still a WIP?
Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did making itbrandystarbrite wrote: ↑October 12th, 2017, 2:25 amThis is a really energetic track you got here. From start to finish.![]()
For a long tune, all of those various melodies and melody changes, kept the tune fresh
and going in an exciting direction. Not many people, can do that successfully.
And the entire tune, had enough coolness, to keep my interest, the entire time.
So good work there.![]()
I found it a bit long, but I can not identify what makes me say that.RWalsh wrote: ↑October 12th, 2017, 1:06 pmnot really, I'm just working around mastering. but if there's any specific parts you think are boring, I really would want to spice them up with maybe a pad, rhythmic gates, or filter automation..D.Ipsum wrote: ↑October 11th, 2017, 10:43 pmVery exciting track! I like the little details, there is a lot to listen to. The use of the effects is also good. Transitions between the different parts work well.
I would also say it's a bit long. But maybe it's because I'm tired ...
Is this still a WIP?