A remake of cartoon's intro (from SvstFoE)

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
I shouldn't make this track yet, but I was too hyped both on making music and cartoon.
I made this track in one night.
Enjoy:

soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/user-396015303/i ... -dimention

youtube:
https://youtu.be/1Ej__3nYWnU
I agree with Douglas. This sounds really cool. :)

I can hear some some small clicking sounds, during the intro 8 to 10 secs of the track.
Don't worry too much about it though. That sometimes happens, when making certain synth sounds.
If the clicking sound was loud and noticeable, one best way to get rid of it, is to raise the attack level. :)
Thanks for feedback.
I must say, that my hardware is not new, and it has some difficulties with rendering stuff.
Generally,I like your compositions. Each element has its place, plays its part, in harmony with the other elements, and nothing is superfluous.

Is this a remake of one of your tracks of one of your cartoons?

Out of curiosity, is it possible to see something of your cartoons?
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
October 18th, 2017, 1:28 am
Generally,I like your compositions. Each element has its place, plays its part, in harmony with the other elements, and nothing is superfluous.

Is this a remake of one of your tracks of one of your cartoons?

Out of curiosity, is it possible to see something of your cartoons?
Oh, no. The cartoon is created by Disney.
The original intro is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd9BZ51NvZo
There are episodes online somewhere.
Needless to say, I am very thankful for your feedback.
Kubek0212 wrote: ↑
October 18th, 2017, 7:54 am
Oh, no. The cartoon is created by Disney.
The original intro is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd9BZ51NvZo
There are episodes online somewhere.
Needless to say, I am very thankful for your feedback.
I may have misunderstood, is drawing cartoons your job?
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
October 18th, 2017, 11:55 pm

I may have misunderstood, is drawing cartoons your job?
No, no no. I honestly would be HAPY if I could draw, but I can't and probably I won't ever be able to create arts.

TL:DR: no, I'm just jobless teenager.
Yet.
Kubek0212 wrote: ↑
October 19th, 2017, 4:57 pm
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
October 18th, 2017, 11:55 pm

I may have misunderstood, is drawing cartoons your job?
No, no no. I honestly would be HAPY if I could draw, but I can't and probably I won't ever be able to create arts.

TL:DR: no, I'm just jobless teenager.
Yet.
OK, so I misunderstood.

My teeth creak when I read "probably I will not be able to create arts". Dude, I envy the quality of your composition, you write very well.

Unemployment affects far too many people, this decade is pretty hellish, but I think for a guy who writes as you write, it can be overcome :)