-
-
Mo Stitchi Online
-
- Posts: 168
- Joined: August 17th, 2017, 8:02 pm
- Location: At the edge of a forest
October 20th, 2017, 7:33 am
Yop,
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑October 20th, 2017, 12:08 am
Regarding the score of drums, are you inspired by something or is that what goes through your head?
I'm surely inspired by Leroy Horsemouth Wallace and Carlton Barret since these men are my favorite reggae drummers. For the rest, the drum score comes naturally as soon as the bass line is created, but it is true that it can be cumbersome to express an idea with mouse clicks.
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑October 20th, 2017, 12:08 am
Have you ever tried the drum pads?
I have a Roland TD4 drum kit for many years now, but it is not connected to the computer because there is no midi entry on my computer To be true, there is not sound card on it, just a chipset on the mother board. I used this machine for coding (my former job), so I didn't need a sound card.