switching up my style

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
after getting in an argument over the internet with someone i didn't even know enough about to argue with, i realized that i haven't finished a song in over a week!
alongside that, i realized that i had been making too many trap/rap beats recently. so over the course of a road trip, i made this.

people said they liked the story under oriental trop, so i wrote a couple quatrains to match this song too.
https://soundcloud.com/samthekid108/som ... t-remember
the argument lasted nearly all of last week.
Take your time.
When you're ready, to post the link to the song, we'll look out for it.

In the meantime,.........I'll be back. 8-)
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑
January 19th, 2018, 2:41 am
Take your time.
When you're ready, to post the link to the song, we'll look out for it.

In the meantime,.........I'll be back. 8-)
ohhhhhhhhhh dam i forgot! this is embarrasing
my week's been busy, i didn't even check this post to notice
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑
January 19th, 2018, 2:41 am
Take your time.
When you're ready, to post the link to the song, we'll look out for it.

In the meantime,.........I'll be back. 8-)
fixed it
Good atmosphere but a little short. I take this track as the intro of a memorable dream.
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
January 26th, 2018, 6:21 pm
Good atmosphere but a little short. I take this track as the intro of a memorable dream.
Well, it's how my dreams usually happen. That's why the end sound cuts in like an alarm
samthekid108 wrote: ↑
January 26th, 2018, 7:44 pm
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
January 26th, 2018, 6:21 pm
Good atmosphere but a little short. I take this track as the intro of a memorable dream.
Well, it's how my dreams usually happen. That's why the end sound cuts in like an alarm
The alarm clock should not have been invented :lol:
samthekid108 wrote: ↑
January 21st, 2018, 5:21 am
fixed it
Wow! It has such a surreal atmosphere in this, yet it's such a really creative tune.
As for the ending of the tune, I find it was a rather interesting way, to end it.