New beat - trap/hip hop

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Made this beat a week or so ago, lemme know what you think ! All criticism/advice welcome !

Thank you for taking time to listen :D

https://soundcloud.com/user-769980346/trying
I like this melody. 8-) :D
Kaba wrote: ↑
February 4th, 2018, 1:31 am
https://soundcloud.com/user-769980346/trying
I do not know what's going on, after listening to JamesCline and Jacoby Davis, this melody burying me, it turns in a loop, like my melancholic thoughts. Pink, I just feel pink, shit, it's not very hip-hop.

Nice one.
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
February 13th, 2018, 2:19 am
Kaba wrote: ↑
February 4th, 2018, 1:31 am
https://soundcloud.com/user-769980346/trying
I do not know what's going on, after listening to JamesCline and Jacoby Davis, this melody burying me, it turns in a loop, like my melancholic thoughts. Pink, I just feel pink, shit, it's not very hip-hop.

Nice one.
lmfao does that mean you liked it orrr ? :lol: Either way, thanks for the listen and feedback !
Kaba wrote: ↑
February 14th, 2018, 9:23 pm
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
February 13th, 2018, 2:19 am
Kaba wrote: ↑
February 4th, 2018, 1:31 am
https://soundcloud.com/user-769980346/trying
I do not know what's going on, after listening to JamesCline and Jacoby Davis, this melody burying me, it turns in a loop, like my melancholic thoughts. Pink, I just feel pink, shit, it's not very hip-hop.

Nice one.
lmfao does that mean you liked it orrr ? :lol: Either way, thanks for the listen and feedback !
Ha ha, yeah, good track, do not pay too much attention to my "poetic" impulses :lol: