Drum and Bass: 1000 Miles (animated video)

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hi lmms world,

I just posted a new DnB track that you can find here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt0j3UayLlU

Can you please tell me what do you think about it and give me some tips to improve?
For those who don't bear light effects, the music is also available in my Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/reiodust/1000-miles

Thanks in advance :)

RD
Reiodust wrote: ↑
June 8th, 2019, 10:36 pm
Hi lmms world,

I just posted a new DnB track that you can find here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt0j3UayLlU

Can you please tell me what do you think about it and give me some tips to improve?
For those who don't bear light effects, the music is also available in my Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/reiodust/1000-miles

Thanks in advance :)

RD
Now this sounds really amazing. :D

Tip: A bit more volume balancing, and you're in business.
Thanks brandystarbrite!

Yes I agree about the volume balancing. I had a lot of difficulties to do it with this track. Im slightly beginning to follow some tutorial in order to improve my technical knowledges :D
Reiodust wrote: ↑
June 16th, 2019, 7:42 pm
Thanks brandystarbrite!

Yes I agree about the volume balancing. I had a lot of difficulties to do it with this track. Im slightly beginning to follow some tutorial in order to improve my technical knowledges :D
Cool!