Break Out

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hi guys
In this project, I've tried to create some rhythmic patterns both for Bass and the main synths.
This is the result: Soundcloud: Break Out

It's not quite at the level I wanted, but atm I don't want to get stuck too much time on a track.
Probably on another version if I create anything worth changing.
Any feedback on the current track will be very appreciated.
Hi Canilho,

To be true, I don't know what to think about the breaks beteween 1:30 and 2:00. They surely are unusual, rather a good point, but maybe they are too short, or too long...as I wrote, I don't know what to think.

Nice outro.
Mo Stitchi wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:58 pm
Hi Canilho,

To be true, I don't know what to think about the breaks beteween 1:30 and 2:00. They surely are unusual, rather a good point, but maybe they are too short, or too long...as I wrote, I don't know what to think.

Nice outro.
Do you know that feeling when every EDM song's drop sounds just the same, even if the rhythm is different?
I've tried to keep the feeling of the track changing the rhythm / creating a bridge without doing the same things, but not go too far from the main melody. I could do it infinitely better or differently, but what I did it felt right for me.

Thanks for the feedback.
Hi Canilho,

I went back to soundcloud and listened several times the section between 1:30 and 2:00.

About the first 2 breaks: I can hear the reverb during the breaks. If there was no sound at all, maybe should the breaks give another feeling.
Canilho wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:13 pm
Hi guys
In this project, I've tried to create some rhythmic patterns both for Bass and the main synths.
This is the result: Soundcloud: Break Out
Hey! This sounds cool!