Dramatic Classical Piece: Vertigo of the Vultures

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Vertigo of the Vultures

https://youtu.be/9T_n6H4a98U

All music in LMMS & Audacity.
Video in Shotcut. (free)
Fractals are my own originals.
Jonathan Bain wrote: ↑
March 6th, 2020, 6:02 am
Vertigo of the Vultures

https://youtu.be/9T_n6H4a98U

All music in LMMS & Audacity.
Video in Shotcut. (free)
Fractals are my own originals.
A track with a story behind it. Interesting. The music really goes well, with the story you are portraying.

I noticed that the track has an atonal style to it. Was that done deliberately, to represent the gloomy nature, of the story and message that you are portraying?

Oh, and nice vid, and nice fractal, abstract artwork. That is some really creative art there.
I understand music thru physics, not music theory
so its kinda meaningless for me to say its 'atonal'.
Jonathan Bain wrote: ↑
May 15th, 2020, 11:11 am
I understand music thru physics, not music theory
so its kinda meaningless for me to say its 'atonal'.
Interesting.
But despite that, it sounds good though. Nice work.