Only piano, mystery vibe

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
https://soundcloud.com/user-948146881/11a

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
good effort keep it up
HI.
What instrument did you use for the piano??
Omar2020 wrote: ↑
May 30th, 2020, 12:18 am
HI.
What instrument did you use for the piano??
It's a plugin from Versilian Studios on vst4free website

http://www.vst4free.com/free_vst.php?pl ... CE&id=2857
Nice !

I will check that out
That was really nice! Great composition. I'm gonna be honest, though, that didn't sound like a piano to me. More like a classical guitar or lute. :D
Foggy wrote: ↑
May 31st, 2020, 11:46 am
That was really nice! Great composition. I'm gonna be honest, though, that didn't sound like a piano to me. More like a classical guitar or lute. :D
Haha you're right, it was a harp.. lol
Iuyt235 wrote: ↑
May 27th, 2020, 8:26 pm
https://soundcloud.com/user-948146881/11a

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
Lovely sounding track.
It really has that feeling in it too.
Nice melody luyt.