-
-
musikbear Online
-
- Posts: 9466
- Joined: January 21st, 2010, 1:42 pm
- Location: Denmark
- Discord: musikBear
October 22nd, 2020, 3:17 pm
First off, Welcome to the Forum Techtonex !
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
If you like to introduce yourself, to the community, go here:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480
Techtonex wrote: ↑October 22nd, 2020, 7:00 am
I am a music producer and I love making drum samples and stuff. I hope y'all don't mind me saying this but the
stock sounds in LMMS literally suck. If I make a lot of drum samples ranging from trap to hip-hop to EDM, will they make it to the stock samples of LMMS?
I really want to contribute to LMMS but I don't know programming. I was also thinking about remaking the entire LMMS manual. What are your opinions?
Yes, We are not very pleased with the factory-samples either, and there has been attempts to build a better library.
Your offer is definitively interesting!
I cant promise that your samples will be added to LMMS, simply because everything has to go through a review between several people, but i can promise you that your samples
will be considered and reviewed. Everybody are more than welcome to participate in LMMS development. We always need c++ coders :p, but any kind of addons will always be highly appreciated.
What i would suggest is that you read *everything* we have about sample-contributions here:
https://github.com/lmms/assets/tree/master/Samples
and there upload the files you would like to be reviewed.
Thank you for your kind offer.
Your contributions will add you to
https://github.com/LMMS/assets/blob/mas ... es/AUTHORS