I hope you enjoy it; I usually take a long time to post anything, so please bear with me.
I hope you enjoy it; I usually take a long time to post anything, so please bear with me.
I liked your track!
The mix is a bit low, hard-trance is right-in-your-face, and loud, but it is good track.
Besides that, since you are new in Forum
Welcome sflaktor !
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
If you like to introduce yourself, to the community, go here:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480
musikbear wrote: ↑October 3rd, 2026, 12:37 amI liked your track!
The mix is a bit low, hard-trance is right-in-your-face, and loud, but it is good track.Besides that, since you are new in Forum
Welcome sflaktor !
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
If you like to introduce yourself, to the community, go here:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480
Thank you very much, and best regards to you.
YouTube usually lowers the volume, or perhaps the video editor didn't export the audio correctly, but the audio is loud in my .WAV/MP3 file. Maybe it wasn't loud enough, but generally speaking, YouTube turned the volume down.