-
-
D.Ipsum Online
-
- Posts: 1661
- Joined: May 14th, 2017, 4:47 am
- Location: Belgium
October 12th, 2017, 12:41 am
by
D.Ipsum » October 12th, 2017, 12:41 am
Nice one, potentially a wow track.
I would say that the difference in level between what is before 02m10s and what comes next could be reduced a little.
I would also say that the transition that brings what starts at 02m10s can be frankly improved.
The rise in tension could even begin before the snare rolling.
How? I do not know. Perhaps with new layers containing higher frequencies? Or with filter automations? I do not know.
But I think it's worth continuing to work on this transition. I understood that something was going to happen only with the snare rolling and the next few seconds. I found this rise in tension too short, even artificial. There is almost only the snare (the synth and the voice that come after) that participates in this tension where all instruments could be participate.