Page 1 of 1

Need input

Posted: October 11th, 2017, 1:11 pm
by RWalsh
So I made this track:
https://soundcloud.com/user-64509083/contrast-3/s-vBLOQ

any input would be appreciated

Re: Need input

Posted: October 11th, 2017, 8:47 pm
by musicFreQ
Pretty good. A few parts here and there that I liked. Personally, I would have preferred it to be a little bit shorter but it's still a pretty cool track.

Re: Need input

Posted: October 11th, 2017, 10:43 pm
by D.Ipsum
Very exciting track! I like the little details, there is a lot to listen to. The use of the effects is also good. Transitions between the different parts work well.

I would also say it's a bit long. But maybe it's because I'm tired ...

Is this still a WIP?

Re: Need input

Posted: October 12th, 2017, 2:25 am
by brandystarbrite
This is a really energetic track you got here. From start to finish. :)
For a long tune, all of those various melodies and melody changes, kept the tune fresh
and going in an exciting direction. Not many people, can do that successfully.
And the entire tune, had enough coolness, to keep my interest, the entire time.
So good work there. :)

Re: Need input

Posted: October 12th, 2017, 1:06 pm
by RWalsh
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
October 11th, 2017, 10:43 pm
Very exciting track! I like the little details, there is a lot to listen to. The use of the effects is also good. Transitions between the different parts work well.

I would also say it's a bit long. But maybe it's because I'm tired ...

Is this still a WIP?
not really, I'm just working around mastering. but if there's any specific parts you think are boring, I really would want to spice them up with maybe a pad, rhythmic gates, or filter automation..

Re: Need input

Posted: October 12th, 2017, 1:17 pm
by RWalsh
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑
October 12th, 2017, 2:25 am
This is a really energetic track you got here. From start to finish. :)
For a long tune, all of those various melodies and melody changes, kept the tune fresh
and going in an exciting direction. Not many people, can do that successfully.
And the entire tune, had enough coolness, to keep my interest, the entire time.
So good work there. :)
Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did making it :D I usually make shorter tracks but I just couldn't stop with this one XD

Re: Need input

Posted: October 13th, 2017, 12:54 am
by D.Ipsum
RWalsh wrote: ↑
October 12th, 2017, 1:06 pm
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
October 11th, 2017, 10:43 pm
Very exciting track! I like the little details, there is a lot to listen to. The use of the effects is also good. Transitions between the different parts work well.

I would also say it's a bit long. But maybe it's because I'm tired ...

Is this still a WIP?
not really, I'm just working around mastering. but if there's any specific parts you think are boring, I really would want to spice them up with maybe a pad, rhythmic gates, or filter automation..
I found it a bit long, but I can not identify what makes me say that.
In any case, I was seduced from the start.