Drum and Bass / Dubstep / Techno combination which can blow

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Fresh versatile EP by TYLER BREAKS. Drum and Bass / Dubstep / Techno combination which can blow your mind. It will be released on 7 December. We invite you to listen presentation of this EP on our youtube channel now!

Listen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQEi33aanlg

Release will be available as Free Download and as HQ copy in all digital resources. Will be happy to know your opinion about it!
You're welcome!

Nice EP!

Have you used LMMS on this EP?
Author of this track (my friend) used Ableton:)
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
December 1st, 2017, 11:18 pm
You're welcome!

Nice EP!

Have you used LMMS on this EP?
Do you like Drum and Bass?
sunder3213 wrote: ↑
December 2nd, 2017, 6:25 am
Author of this track (my friend) used Ableton:)
OK, but this forum is dedicated to LMMS, not to Ableton.

Otherwise, yes, I appreciate the DnB, although I prefer the DnB of the nineties.
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
December 2nd, 2017, 6:51 am
sunder3213 wrote: ↑
December 2nd, 2017, 6:25 am
Author of this track (my friend) used Ableton:)
OK, but this forum is dedicated to LMMS, not to Ableton.

Otherwise, yes, I appreciate the DnB, although I prefer the DnB of the nineties.
Cool:)