[EE:F] Unexpected Encounter [Miniboss Theme]

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Yep. This definitely sounds, like a boss/mini boss battle.
I like where it's going.

That part from 2:04 to 2:16 secs, sounds epic. :D
When I think of it, a nice short ambient track, based on that part of the tune, would sound really
cool for a game intro/cutscene, where they show a half darkened planet, shown like the one in the coverart. And rays of sunlight slowly coming out, from the top right hand side, just like in the pic.

Overall, good tune dude. :)
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑
February 3rd, 2018, 3:53 am
Yep. This definitely sounds, like a boss/mini boss battle.
I like where it's going.
Thanks! :D
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑
February 3rd, 2018, 3:53 am
That part from 2:04 to 2:16 secs, sounds epic. :D
When I think of it, a nice short ambient track, based on that part of the tune, would sound really
cool for a game intro/cutscene, where they show a half darkened planet, shown like the one in the coverart. And rays of sunlight slowly coming out, from the top right hand side, just like in the pic.
Actually, this part's a reprise of the ending of a previous track :)
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑
February 3rd, 2018, 3:53 am
Overall, good tune dude. :)
Again, thanks! :D :D
Speed, it puts pressure to face a boss.