Page 1 of 1

New beat - trap/hip hop

Posted: February 4th, 2018, 1:31 am
by Kaba
Made this beat a week or so ago, lemme know what you think ! All criticism/advice welcome !

Thank you for taking time to listen :D

https://soundcloud.com/user-769980346/trying

Re: New beat - trap/hip hop

Posted: February 8th, 2018, 1:44 pm
by brandystarbrite
I like this melody. 8-) :D

Re: New beat - trap/hip hop

Posted: February 13th, 2018, 2:19 am
by D.Ipsum
Kaba wrote: ↑
February 4th, 2018, 1:31 am
https://soundcloud.com/user-769980346/trying
I do not know what's going on, after listening to JamesCline and Jacoby Davis, this melody burying me, it turns in a loop, like my melancholic thoughts. Pink, I just feel pink, shit, it's not very hip-hop.

Nice one.

Re: New beat - trap/hip hop

Posted: February 14th, 2018, 9:23 pm
by Kaba
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
February 13th, 2018, 2:19 am
Kaba wrote: ↑
February 4th, 2018, 1:31 am
https://soundcloud.com/user-769980346/trying
I do not know what's going on, after listening to JamesCline and Jacoby Davis, this melody burying me, it turns in a loop, like my melancholic thoughts. Pink, I just feel pink, shit, it's not very hip-hop.

Nice one.
lmfao does that mean you liked it orrr ? :lol: Either way, thanks for the listen and feedback !

Re: New beat - trap/hip hop

Posted: February 15th, 2018, 3:06 am
by D.Ipsum
Kaba wrote: ↑
February 14th, 2018, 9:23 pm
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
February 13th, 2018, 2:19 am
Kaba wrote: ↑
February 4th, 2018, 1:31 am
https://soundcloud.com/user-769980346/trying
I do not know what's going on, after listening to JamesCline and Jacoby Davis, this melody burying me, it turns in a loop, like my melancholic thoughts. Pink, I just feel pink, shit, it's not very hip-hop.

Nice one.
lmfao does that mean you liked it orrr ? :lol: Either way, thanks for the listen and feedback !
Ha ha, yeah, good track, do not pay too much attention to my "poetic" impulses :lol: