1.2.0-RC5 exporting issues

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hi! I'm having troubles exporting the song I've made. It's short and simple and consists of two sampled parts of another song. One of the samples loops at 172bpm (at least when played in LMMS) and another one plays once at the beginning of the song and has automated tempo change from 261 to 172. So, when I play the whole song in LMMS it sounds smooth and loops as expected BUT when I export it (and I've tried different formats and settings) the samples do not fit together producing weird overlapping noises and silences. How do I export my song properly? Is it even possible? I can provide screenshots or a project file if needed.

Update:
I've just found out that the source of this problem is the automation track. I put two points in there: one at 261 mark and another at 172 and chose the linear progression. Then in research purposes I've tried to use discrete progression instead of linear and voila - it sounds the same as my poorly exported song. That being said, my question is still the same: how do I export the song properly?
Kodkod wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:40 pm
how do I export the song properly?
What os was this on?
I actually quite sad to hear that discrete automation still is not recognized, (work ben done) but on the other hand, try to understand the issue:
There are 2 two points at the aut-pos. With what heuristic should lmms chose next point?
Not simple, because it is not determined from the pos of points, and the actual sequence of points is not useable either, because user can move points!
The solution is to use not-discrete automation and have points as close as possible, emulating a discrete pattern - Just as you found out yourself :p

Besides that, since you are new here-
Welcome to the forum Kodkod !
Here are all important links:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
musikbear wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:36 pm
What os was this on?
I actually quite sad to hear that discrete automation still is not recognized, (work ben done) but on the other hand, try to understand the issue:
There are 2 two points at the aut-pos. With what heuristic should lmms chose next point?
Not simple, because it is not determined from the pos of points, and the actual sequence of points is not useable either, because user can move points!
The solution is to use not-discrete automation and have points as close as possible, emulating a discrete pattern - Just as you found out yourself :p

Besides that, since you are new here-
Welcome to the forum Kodkod !
Here are all important links:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
Thank you for the reply. I'm using Windows 10.