New track AROUND THE FIRE

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hi,

Imagine a tribal dance in the night, around a large fire…. it's a magic fire, that allows to invite the spirits of the dead.

And it works, the spirits join the dance in the second part of the track !

https://soundcloud.com/user-930436467/a ... d-the-fire

Please give me your precious feedback.
Axl
Hi AXL Nice song.

I enjoyed all the details you created through the song. This is one of those songs I would enjoy it in any night club, or even while I code. This is a very good tune.

I can tell that you did some "unique" experiments like in 5:08 and 6:30.
These are cool, I think you should keep exploring things like these.
At the same time, be careful with the loudness levels.
Many thanks to you and the spirits that helped me a lot to do that track ;)
Great track.

Do you mind me asking how long you worked on it until you were happy to release it?

I am currently into week four of an 8 minute long track, i have the feeling i have another couple of weeks at least until i will be entirely satisfied with it.
AXLSANG wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:21 pm
Hi,

Imagine a tribal dance in the night, around a large fire…. it's a magic fire, that allows to invite the spirits of the dead.

And it works, the spirits join the dance in the second part of the track !

https://soundcloud.com/user-930436467/a ... d-the-fire

Please give me your precious feedback.
Axl
Wow! This is amazing, surreal and creepy. :D
This definitely does sound, like what a tribal spirit tune, should sound like. O.O
I will admit, it's really quite a creative and unusual sounding track.
I think you definitely pulled it off dude. And I can hear the spirits, in the later part of the track too.
Super good work on this. :D
Although i listen and make only Hip Hop Trap Music i liked your track very much! so creative, keep it up!!
Hi,

Many thanks for your precious encouragement.

Incorruptable, I don't know exactly the time it required, but I worked on it during 3 weeks since my previous track "Maze Under life". So, maybe 10-15 working sessions of 1/1.5 hours each.
And now I'm working a lot on the next one, I'm very excited ;)
Have a nice week-end

Axl