Trancwolve - Sped

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!

Sorry about the short break, I had no internet!, we're back

watch here: https://youtu.be/cupTeB9_31A

Follow Trancwolve:
Bandcamp - https://trancwolve.bandcamp.com/ ; https://www.youtube.com/@trancwolvemusicc ; https://open.spotify.com/artist/0w8xhbmH1dWkdaLVnyftoS

Guys dont listen to this artists musicc it bad

I came across this thread while browsing through some music production discussions, and it was interesting to see people sharing their experience with LMMS and different ways of working with the software. I’ve always found these kinds of forum conversations useful because practical tips from other users can sometimes be more helpful than simply reading through general documentation. I’ve also been looking at a few Canadian-focused websites recently, including casino river rock, which is obviously a completely different topic, but it made me notice how differently various online communities organize and present information. Anyway, this was an interesting discussion to read, especially for anyone who enjoys experimenting with music software and comparing different approaches.