Can LMMS be used for Commercial Use?

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hey guys, I'm super new to music sequencers and looked into free programs and found LMMS. It looks like a really great program, but I don't know if it's okay to make money off of the music/SFX you create in LMMS. This is crucial for me to know as I'll be making audio for a commercial video game! Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

P.S. Is LMMS an okay program for a begginer? Are the resources provided under Documentation a good place to start? Thanks again!
Hello and welcome to LMMS :)
Can LMMS be used for Commercial Use?
Since the title is posted in free! definitely, it can but, very difficult for audiences.
Anything free for commercials is very hard to recognize. Free remains freedom, people have fun with it not business with it :)
And business does for awesome fun.

LMMS is very good for beginner, there are many tutorial on youtube and manual guide to start with. and also the Shared pool (LSP)
https://lmms.io/lsp/
if you know basics and don't build any projects yet, you can decide there.. there are project that are just small tunes and looped beat for beginner, looped track that you can remix it , complete project that you can enjoy the program outcome :)
Ackadackadoo wrote: but I don't know if it's okay to make money off of the music/SFX you create in LMMS.
You may use LMMS for any kind of commercial project, with NO limitations
(You are welcome to donate f.i the day you move to Bahamas.. :)
Just make sure you do not insert something from the net, in LMMS that has copyrights!

Ackadackadoo wrote: P.S. Is LMMS an okay program for a beginner? Are the resources provided under Documentation a good place to start?
I would say yes, also perfect for your purpose; creation of music for games. For that you do not need anything else.
If you aim for a career as a prof. music producer, then some other options come to mind, but for commercial games, LMMS is perfect!

In context of Documentation, here
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&p=15232#p15232
is everything that is available
Welcome to the forum Ackadackadoo.
Hey guys, thanks so much for the responses! Can't wait to get started. Musikbear, those resources look amazing, thanks again!