Never Come Back.

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
https://soundcloud.com/maximum-official/never-come-back
Didn't get accepted into any records as far as I know. :(
can you upload the mp3 elsewhere than soundcloud?
emanuelepepi wrote:can you upload the mp3 elsewhere than soundcloud?
we dont typically do that, its either youtube, or soundcloud..
Why? Soundcloud is easy to use and my tracks are downloadable.
SonicSpeed wrote:
Yeah but you should make your tracks accessible to the "internet bandwidth poors" like me and avoid me the tons of javascripts and useless stuff around the link of the mp3. Isn't it easier with direct upload instead of the fancy and expensive webspam? :P
emanuelepepi wrote:
SonicSpeed wrote:
Yeah but you should make your tracks accessible to the "internet bandwidth poors" like me and avoid me the tons of javascripts and useless stuff around the link of the mp3. Isn't it easier with direct upload instead of the fancy and expensive webspam? :P
I personally find Soundcloud easy to use and navigate through, but eh, whatever floats your boat, mate.
I don't have a boat, I swim. :mrgreen:
Alright, with this out of the way, maybe someone would actually give some critisism on my track?
It's been like 6 replies already.
SonicSpeed wrote:Alright, with this out of the way, maybe someone would actually give some critisism on my track?
:lol: sorry, totally slipped my mind, i like it! a little short, and the tinkley sounds at the end part are kinda sharp.
DJ FlyingPankakez wrote:
SonicSpeed wrote:Alright, with this out of the way, maybe someone would actually give some critisism on my track?
:lol: sorry, totally slipped my mind, i like it! a little short, and the tinkley sounds at the end part are kinda sharp.
Thanks, glad you like it!