LMMS samples and beats are legal to share?

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Are the samples and beats in LMMS legal to share to others on the web to download? I am not saying to share them like the are, but make some loops from them then share to people for them to use now in their projects!
That is a leagal question, and the answer will not be valid for all countries. In general avoid leagal questions, because you will not be able to trust any answer given.
That said, sample libraries usage is in general, one of the most difficult leagal questions. That also is the case of lmms' samples.
If in doubt- make your own samples.
This should not start a discussion, because no valid context exists, for a discussion
period.
If someone is making some loops or short samples from LMMS samples, then upload them on the web for people to download, it is not legal?
this page may not answer all of your questions but it's a good start

https://www.musicclout.com/contents/art ... mples.aspx
If this is illegal, it makes NO sense! The samples come in the software to use. The software can be used by real musicians as well. The samples can be used in any music. You cannot copyright these samples, what is the use to make music with LMMS then?

So, making a music from LMMS to share on YouTube or share it to others to download or to buy are illegal then? You don't make music for yourself to listen alone but to share to everyone. What will be the use if you cannot share your stuffs to others?

I hope a developer of LMMS can reply me! Completely makes no sense! I am 100% sure many real musicians use samples from their preferred DAW in their music which they sell or share.
As far as I know, or thought, all samples and sounds prebuilt in LMMS have no restrictions. So you can even sell songs made with them...

It seems like musikbear was talking more about libraries in general? Am I right Mr. Bear?
sti2nd wrote:As far as I know, or thought, all samples and sounds prebuilt in LMMS have no restrictions. So you can even sell songs made with them...

It seems like musikbear was talking more about libraries in general? Am I right Mr. Bear?
I bet even FL Studio, Ableton and other DAW let you do that.
angel20132013 wrote: I bet even FL Studio, Ableton and other DAW let you do that.
Well yes, once you buy a legit license key for those Daws, like FL Studio etc. Then you can make loops and do as you please. :D
sti2nd wrote:
As far as I know, or thought, all samples and sounds prebuilt in LMMS have no restrictions. So you can even sell songs made with them... It seems like musikbear was talking more about libraries in general? Am I right Mr. Bear?
This whole topic is interesting. I must agree with sti2nd.

Mr. Bear, is it the "Sample Libraries you're talking about?"
Or original loops, made, using the Lmms samples in the sample library?
and lmm i open ource? right
sti2nd wrote: :
musikbear was talking more about libraries in general?
All sample libraries, yes.