Making beats has never been easier.
Produce music with your computer
by creating melodies and beats, synthesizing and mixing sounds, arranging samples and much more.
Playback instruments, samples and plugins
with a typing or MIDI keyboard in a user-friendly and modern interface.
Bundled with ready-to-use content
from an assortment of instrument and effect plugins, presets and samples to VST and SoundFont support.
- Compose music on Windows, Linux and macOS
- Sequence, compose, mix and automate songs in one simple interface
- Note playback via MIDI or typing keyboard
- Consolidate instrument tracks using Beat+Bassline Editor
- Fine tune patterns, notes, chords and melodies using Piano Roll Editor
- Full user-defined track-based automation and computer-controlled automation sources
- Import of MIDI files and Hydrogen project files
- Built-in 64-bit VST instrument support with 32-bit VST bridge (64-bit Windows)
- 16 built in synthesizers, including emultations of Roland ® TB-303, Commodore 64 ® SID microchip, Nintendo ® NES and GameBoy, Yamaha ® OPL2 chip and more
- Embedded ZynAddSubFx: Polyphonic, mutlitimbral, microtonal, multi-voice additive, subtractive and pad synthesis all in one powerful plugin
- Native multisample support for SoundFont ® (SF2), Giga (GIG) and Gravis UltraSound ® (GUS) formats for high quality instrument patches and banks
- Drop-in LADSPA plug-in support
- Drop-in VST ® effect plug-in support (Linux and Windows)
- Built-in compressor, limiter, delay, reverb, distortion and bass enhancer
- Bundled graphic and parametric equalizers
- Built-in visualization/spectrum analyzer