Making beats has never been easier.
Produce music with your computer
by creating melodies and beats, synthesizing and mixing sounds, arranging samples and much more.
Playback instruments, samples and plugins
with a typing or MIDI keyboard in a user-friendly and modern interface.
Bundled with ready-to-use stuff
from an assortment of instrument and effect plugins, presets and samples to VST and SoundFont support.
Made by musicians, for musicians.
Houston, we've had a problem.
Standby, we've got you covered.
View all community pages here.
Sharing means caring.
- Compose music on Windows, Linux and Apple OS X
- Sequence, compose, mix and automate songs in one simple interface
- Note playback via MIDI or typing keyboard
- Consolidate instrument tracks using Beat+Bassline Editor
- Fine tune patterns, notes, chords and melodies using Piano Roll Editor
- Full user-defined track-based automation and computer-controlled automation sources
- Import of MIDI files and Hydrogen project files
- Drop-in LADSPA plug-in support
- Drop-in VST ® effect plug-in support (Linux and Windows)
- Built-in compressor, limiter, delay, reverb, distortion, EQ, bass-enhancer
- Bundled graphic and parametric equalizers
- Built-in visualization/spectrum analyser
- Built-in 32-bit VST instrument support
- Built-in 64-bit VST instrument support with 32-bit VST bridge (64-bit Windows)
- Roland ® TB-303 style monophonic bass synthesizer
- Embedded ZynAddSubFx: Polyphonic, mutlitimbral, microtonal, multi-voice additive, subtractive and pad synthesis all in one powerful plugin
- Native Commodore 64 ® SID microchip/instrument emulation
- Native SoundFont ® support (SF2), the industry standard for high quality instrument patches and banks
- Nintendo ®, GameBoy ® and game sound effect emulation
- 2 built-in oscillator-based synthesizers
- 2 built-in wavetable-based synthesizers
- Gravis UltraSound ® GUS Patch support