To help beginner ~ professional artists use LMMS more easily, here's the template that I use instead of the default template.
I understand its a *bit* bulky in terms of interface, but its optional and I recommend it (To change any project to the default template, go to [File > Save as default template])
(Note: No sound can be heard everytime you first open your project, so *play a note in any of the sidechainers before you continue*)
It contains in the piano roll
- 3 beat/bassline editors, if you ever use them (._.)
- 2 sidechainers
- 2 sample tracks, but you can add more (no s**t)
- One piano SoundFont preset (To change the default SoundFont preset, go to [Edit > Settings > Directories > Default SoundFont Files] and type in the path of your desired SoundFont file ;)
(Visit https://www.flstudiomusic.com/2010/02/25-piano-soundfonts.html for the piano soundfonts that I use)
- 15 *BLANK* Zyn engines, designated to produce 4 pads, 1 bass synth, 3 leads, 3 counter-melodies and 3 arpeggios (They're actually all the default sine wave, but I name them to help me in my brainstorming)
- Like a million Automation Tracks (No need to create more) (Okay maybe sometimes)
- 7 *BLANK* named AudioFileProcessor tracks (I name them to help me in my brainstorming)
- Two white noise engines (for sweeps and custom high-end cymbals)
It's a lot to take in, but if you have any questions I'll be here ;)
Hoped I helped you guys a little bit!
P.S. : I'm currently working on two massive projects. Really big ones, which hopefully by the end of this month, will lead up to another entire EP release. But we'll see how that goes ;)