I forked the original project because i think it is a great design but the theme was kind of unfinished.
- After you test it, please come back here to rate it, good or bad rating it helps to have an idea of the content's quality
- Add more contrast in buttons
- Add a known background https://lmms.io/lsp/?action=show&file=14837 - Color the loop section (song-editor/piano-roll)
- Edit the large arrows in the mixer
- Edit the loop enable/disable button to fit with the other buttons (song-editor/piano-roll)
- Edit the grid in the piano roll and automation editor to be brighter
- Edit the oscilloscope to fit with the rest of the theme (flat)
- Replace all piano keys with the normal black and white
- Make orange the selected notes in the piano roll
- Make native plugin browser flat
- Make the pattern tracks in the song editor more visible
- Highlight current window bar
- Fix the bug when marking notes or scales in the piano roll
- Fix the bug in the LB302 interface
- Fix the bug in the LFO controller window
- Polish. Make suggestions if you see a little detail that could be polished, if you can please make the suggestions in the forum thread that is designed for this kind of use https://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32934
Here it is:
I love your theme. You have the best icons I've ever seen in LMMS. A small fix has been made - BB editor now requires customized buttons.
By the way, I figured out how to mask the problem with scaling them. It is enough to scale the image horizontally 2-3 times (I used the "nearest neighbor" scaling) and it looks much better.
Your theme and Just Dark are my favorites to make. Keep doing! I cant wait next version :)Posted by: TheQuazet on 2021-03-04 07:03:36
*A little fix can be done* sryPosted by: TheQuazet on 2021-03-04 07:07:11
Thanks far the feedback, but i didn't quite understand what is the issue, please explain also the issue when you give a solution. But... looking for it i noticed another icon inconsistency (BB hide/show icon vs add BB track) that shouldn't be there.
I'm planning a small release, maybe V4.1, to polish all the inconsistencies i find, for now its about 10 minor thingsPosted by: Ektod on 2021-03-04 17:14:55
Okay. I will try again :D
1. What I mean:
I know it's not the default view, but still. It looks surprisingly good with you anyway.
2. My solution:
Maybe this change makes a much bigger difference for me, but I just wanted to let you know that such a solution exists
And the only thing I meant with the BB buttons is that the whole theme is relatively flat and they do not quite fit here.
I hope that it is more clearly now. Sorry for misunderstood - EN is my secound language :DPosted by: TheQuazet on 2021-03-04 20:10:51
All the structure of theme is so good. Crongrats for this dude and ThanksPosted by: BNO on 2021-04-02 22:36:29